We provide videos and support to assist customers in learning our software, but there is no replacement for live, comprehensive training. Our courses provide a mixture of lecture and hands-on experience working with demonstration models to provide an overview of heat transfer and fluid flow modeling as well as familiarity with our software.
Custom Training: If you are interested in product training for your company based on your schedule, please contact us to obtain a quote for training between 8-12 attendees. We can come to your facility or the lectures can be presented online. Available class descriptions can be found in our course catalog.
CRTech-hosted Training: We schedule introductory training classes open to all customers as shown below. These classes are typically held in Lakewood, CO, twice a year and online twice a year. The Lakewood classes provide a wonderful opportunity to meet thermal engineers in other industries.
Class Registration: Please register for the classes you wish to take even if you are unsure about funding. With your contact information, we can keep you up-to-date on the class. You can change your registration or payment method up until payment is made.
Sign up for our newsletter to be notified of future training opportunities including topic-specific classes for those who want a little more than the introductory classes.
|May||2022||Online||Closed||Introduction to Thermal Desktop||3 three-hour sessions||May 3, 5, 10, 2022|
|Closed||Introduction to RadCAD||1 three-hour session||May 12, 2022|
|September||2022||Online||Proposed||Introduction to Thermal Desktop||3 three-hour sessions||TBD|
|Proposed||Introduction to RadCAD||1 three-hour session||TBD|
Note: Online classes provide lectures and demonstrations only. To get the most benefit out of the training, you should work on the assigned tutorials outside of class.
Because some participants may not be interested in all topics, attendance is recommended but not mandatory for all days. The fees for consecutive days are as follows (in US Dollars):
- Introduction to Thermal Desktop - $1700
- Introduction to RadCAD - $1400
- Both (taken consecutively) - $2000
Fees cover all course materials, lunch, and coffee breaks. Please inform us of any special diet requirements.
Two discounts are available: Customers with a current CRTech support contract will receive a 15% discount off the above prices if the participant registers and is paid in full at least 31 days prior to the class. For new customers, half of the course fees paid will be applied to all new licenses purchased by participants during the 12 months following the class. Only one discount may be taken per participant.
- Full payment (check, credit card, or purchase order) must be received no later than 31 days prior to the start of the class.
- 100% of registration fees will be refundable prior to 31 days before the class start date (the first day of the class sequence). No refunds will be made after this date and late registrations are non-refundable. In the event that the course is canceled by CRTech, a full refund of registration fees will be made. CRTech is not responsible for other costs incurred by participants.
- Introduction to Thermal Desktop - $700
- Introduction to RadCAD - $300
- Full payment (check, credit card, or purchase order) must be received no later than 1 week prior to the start of class to ensure connection information is provided in time for the class.
- 100% of registration fees will be refundable prior to receiving the training materials (usually 5 days before the training starts). No refunds will be made if the class connection is used for listening to the class.