Last updated July 6, 2020
- What Information is Collected
- How Information is Used and Shared
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
- Links on Website
- Cookies Policy
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
The following personal data may be collected. To the extent that applicable data protection laws require special treatment of specific types of personally identifiable information, CRTech shall take such measures as are necessary for compliance with these laws.
- Email communication data: full name, job title, department, company name, email address, phone number
- Account registration data: username, email address, full name, company name, company physical address, CRTech Customer ID, passwords (encrypted)
- Support services data: full name, email address, phone number, company name, CRTech customer ID, license information, product name(s) and version levels, computer operating system, support ticket information and models you may send us
- Licensing data: for certain types of licensing we collect information to pair license IDs with particular users
- Transaction data: your contact information, products you are interested in or own, billing information, billing and shipping addresses
- General web data collection: When submitting information through our website, we acquire information which is used to validate submissions which may include IP address and location data. Cookies and similar tracking technologies are also used for business analytics (web traffic and statistics) and email campaign statistics. For more information, see Cookies Policy. For more information on cookies, please see our Cookies Policy.
CRTech staff will use your information for the following purposes:
- To respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- Send you occasional emails about product updates and product related notices
- Send you occasional emails for product training and other services
- Providing annual maintenance quotes
- To identify you for the purposes of ensuring compliance with the terms of our license agreements products and services you purchase from us
- To identify you for the purposes of ensuring export compliance
- To identify you and verify that both the product and your use of it are appropriately licensed
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
CRTech’s website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files which are transferred to your web browser when you visit a website. They contain information related to your visit. The purpose of cookies is to help websites maintain information about your visits.
Which cookies we use and why? We use the following first-party cookies:
- User experience cookies: these cookies allow you to remain logged in to the site and personalize the user experience, both across the website and the forum. While you should be able to access most of the website without agreeing to cookies being used, you may experience some reduced functionality if you do not agree.
- Google analytics cookies: these allow us to analyze web traffic by creating a unique id for a user and saving browsing information in cookies so that we can determine traffic from unique individuals across different browsing sessions. The information contained in these cookies is anonymous and has no user-identifiable information.
CRTech’s website does not use third-party cookies.
How to enable or disable cookie use on our website
If you decline, a single cookie for our website called “cookie-agreed” will be set with the value of zero which will be used to avoid cookie usage for the current and all future website visits. However, if you create a site login you will be agreeing to the site using a small amount of user experience cookies which will allow you to remain logged in and personalize your experience at crtech.com.